Recent Posts

Writing Postcards

So, here I've learned something from my writing class and it's about writing postcards. 
There are some important things when it comes to write this form of letter:
1. Postcards are letters, but in a simple form, and sent without envelopes.
2. People tend to write simple sentences instead of long ones.

And here are some postcards I wrote based on the conditions:

Holiday in France

Cooking Holiday in Spain

Beach Scenery

Unfortunate Holiday

Won the Lotto to China

I think that's all for now. See you on the next post ;)
Writing Postcards Writing Postcards Reviewed by Unknown on 8:29 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. That's great Dea !
    I'll see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcards!
    I'd love if you make one postcard for me kkk
    I don't know how to make my postcard looks good

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Lokibaho. Powered by Blogger.